Kids really do say the funniest things, and often these things are repeats of what we say to them! Case in point: yesterday morning I went into the playroom to get Jake after my shower. He was trying to reach something on a high shelf in the closet, so I offered to help him. He asked me for the pumpkin (one of those trick-or-treat buckets). I pulled it down and noticed it was full of odds and ends (happy meal toys, hair clips, veggie tales figurines) so I emptied it out before handing it to him. He said, "Mommy, why did you dump that out?" I said, "Oh, honey it was just some random stuff. Nothing important." In a clearly disappointed voice, Jake replies, "Aww Mommy, but I LIKE random stuff!"
Without meaning to, he just cracks me up with the things he says. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face so often, Jake. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment